View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 10:54 PM

Default its fine with me!!

I think a woman who is fertile would be crazy to fuck a bunch of guys without condoms much less let them cum in her!!
After I had my 2nd child 3 years ago I had an IUD contraceptive put in. It lasts 10 years and is 99.9% effective, which is good enough for me!
Hubby does share me, but only with our friends, never with strangers and most always bareback with no condom! I find what each guy really gets off on, then do my best to make it happen for each of them! I really like to make every guy cum at least twice, once for them & once for me! I let them cum once wherever they want on or in me, & usually I get those either on my face, my breasts, or in my mouth. the next one I like to have inside me.
I seem to be turned on by anything taboo, so having the cum of several different men in me gets me going! One time I got on the floor and put my pussy straight up in the air while 14 guys, one at a time, stood over me & jerked off. When they were about to cum each one put only the tip of his cock in my pussy, just enough to shoot all the cum in me & not spill any or squish any out! I felt so hot & slutty having the cum of 14 different guys mixed together inside me! what a paternity suit that would be!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NVMagicTongueMyCumInAPussy1.jpg (15.5 KB, 1080 views)
File Type: jpg she-wants-to-feel-cum-inside-her.jpg (15.0 KB, 1388 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2829~0.jpg (88.1 KB, 812 views)
File Type: jpg cum3.jpg (56.6 KB, 1093 views)

Last edited by redberry32; 02-14-2010 at 12:59 AM. Reason: add pics