View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 06:27 PM

Default Wife and her friend

When I was a young airman stationed in Germany I first met my wife she when she was with her best girlfriend and lover. Dot, my wife, and Goody first became lovers at age 19. They were technically virgins since neither had ever had a cock. They decided that they would experience that together so they seduced Rod, a young man they knew about the same age and also a virgin. They ended up fucking him and kept up the threesome till I met the three one night and they invited me to party with them. That night I fucked both women, watched him fuck them and watched the girls eat each other. Now I never thought of my wife as a slut so to speak but when I asked her to marry me she told me she was not going to give up pussy. That wasn't bad news to me and her girlfriend was her maid of honor and joined us on our wedding night. We agreed we would enjoy swinging in our marriage and because Dot was bisexual she would like a little strange cock occasionally. She fucked Rod again after we married and later another one of Goody's boyfriends. We managed to find willing friends wherever we travelled during a 2- year military career and after. There were a couple of unpleasant experiences but overall we enjoyed it very much and after 48 years of marriage we still enjoy remembering those experiences.