View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 04:32 AM

Default My wifes first huge dildo fuck

Since I have been in Afghanistan I have found myself looking across the internet for more interracial videos and pictures. I recently purchased my wife the blackballed dildo (12 inches long and 3 inches in girth). She recieved this package on 3/30/2010 when she got home. She was so amazed when she opened it to find that massive black dick in it. She described to me what happened after our son went to bed. She took the monster out of the box. See attempted to suck on it but couldnt stretch her mouth wide enough to get it in. She begin stroking the dick to get a feel of it. Then she told me she lubed it up. She positioned her body right above the dildo that was suction cupped to the floor. She slowly lowered her body onto the dildo. Once her pussy met the head of that monster she could feel the true size of it. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart exposing her pussy to the head. After a little while of humping the head of the diildo it finally penetrated her pussy opening. She told me she let out a large painful but pleasureful screaming. She allowed her body to lower down more over the monsterous dildo until she had made 2 inches of it disappear. She then had to hold on to the sink as she raised her body off the dildo. She told me she had the sensation of fireworks exploding inside of her pussy. She finally cleared the massive head of the dick and looked in the mirror. She told me her pussy went from the size of a small dildo (normally 6 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide) to the size of a soda can and it was very exposed and red. She touched her clit and then she tried to ride the dildo again only to find she wasnt able to get as much in this time but she cam 4 times through out the whole "playtime" she had. Please post your responses to this of what you think. Is there a bigger dildo out there that is brown in color looking like the real thing?