View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 04:36 AM

Default 2nd try

Hey guys its me again. My wife wrote to me the yesterday and included a small video of the progress with her new dildo (blackballed dildo 12 inches long 3 inches wide). The video started out with the dildo suction cupped to the floor. Them I saw a bottle of lube come into the picture from the top. The her hand started lubing the dildo up moving from the head to the balls. I then saw her naked body come into the video and she had her pussy lips spread wide open. At first she let out a little moan then i looked again and the head of the dildo had disappeared. Then i heard her say in the video "this is what you wanted to see so here I go." She started at the top of the dildo with the head in and just slowly sat down on the dildo until the entire 12 inch dildo had disappeared. She was really moaning at this point and she even reached down and felt the balls. Then she smiled and asked me if that was what I wanted to see. She told me that the dildo was huge and stretched her from quarter size open pussy to soda can sized open pussy. She then told me she liked her new toy as she began to come up off the massive dildo all the way to the head. Then i saw her with the bottle of lube again. She lubed the monster again and told me this was her show for me. For the next 10 minutes she rode that monster hard and fast until i could see her pussy turning a beet red. Then she told me here it comes and she pulled her pussy off the dildo and became to come all over. That is when the video stopped. I say in a week she has made good progress.