View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:27 PM

Default let freind fuck sleeping wife

my wife likes to drink on the weekends and have nasty drunk sex she lets me do any to
her when shes drunk she has smelled her sisters panties when we do it call her sisters name
and even make andwatched me finger her sister when shes drunk and passed out and taste my finger,
at least 10 times. so i gave her a taste of her medacine se got really drunk and passed while we were fucking so i called my freind into the room and said how do you like that as she layed there doggy with her ass in the air i said do you want to watch me fuck her, he said hell ya . so he watched me tear her pussy up then i spread her ass open and her pussy started out with a little squeak and turned in loud pussy farts that must of turned him on because he started to jack off and i said would you like to taste it, i will let you fuck if you eat it first he buried his face in her ass and ate it good he dident know or care but i came in her and dident mind the taste so i said tear her up. I was so turned on hearing another man make her pussy fart so loud he kept saying let me hear your pussy talk louder ,louder,
after he came he pulled out her pussy let out a loud fart and he gave a little laugh an said you beat that pussy up , you should help me beat it even more. we started doing this every friday night. my wife let us do it for 9 mos i found out she would fake passing out so she could get fucked good she said she always wanted to be taken advantage of her when she was asleep.