Thread: Eating it Out
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 01:21 PM

Thumbs up Licking Jizz

I lick my cum from my lovers pussy quite often. While I find this practice to be extreamly sexy, I still sometimes have difficulty 'making' myself eat my own cum. My strong desire to do certain things quickly dissapears moments after I have shot my wad. I have a couple of 'tricks' to help me finish the job. Sometimes as I am fucking her, I will tell my lover that I am going to lick my fresh sticky cum from her pussy right after I pump her full. ( harder to back out after I have told her that I would do it.) Other times I will stare intently into her eyes as I am shooting my cum into my lover. Then while still looking directly into her eyes, I start to kiss my way down to her tits and then onto her tummy and then finally between her cum soaked cunt lips... Mmmm! Once I have started licking I find that I have no problem licking deeply and enjoying every moment. I will usually keep licking after all of my cum is cleaned up and make sure that she cums at least one more time. Sometimes she will 'tell me' that I will 'have to' clean her cum soaked pussy as we are fucking and then she will crawl up and stradle my face after I have filled her up. ( I really enjoy this!) Other times she will ask me as I am licking my cum from her, if I would lick another mans cum from her pussy if she had just fucked one of my friends. ( this is very intense for both of us...)

I have licked another mans cum from his lady's freshly fucked pussy on several threesomes. I have no problem with this again as long as I have not just cum myself. I did have one couple that she wanted to jack her husband off into my open mouth so she could see me swallow his cum. ( everyone involved thought that this was very hot!) As for 'taste' well... sometimes it can be quite strong, however when you are high on the sexual intensity of the moment... Tastes Great!

I hope that this is an honest enough answer to your request. If you or anyone else would like to talk about our experiences please feel free to PM me anytime.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fresh.jpg (39.1 KB, 437 views)