View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 02:45 AM

Cool Ex gf

One of my ex gfs got on ocasions way too drunk.I ended up lying next to her passed out frustrated.As for we lived in different cities time was of the essence to catch up.So one night the same happened and i fell asleep waking up about 2 hrs later an decided this is crap.She was lying next to me naked so i started rubbing her pussy to see if shel wake up-nothing then 1 finger and another,still nothing.Well here i go,i turned her on her back,pulled her legs open and waited,still nothing.Took my camera out had some pics.By then i was rock hard,she was soaking wet and i slowly pushed into her pussy still no response so i slowly started thrusting into her.Felt a bit weard but it exited me so i kept fucking het till i came.When i pulled out my cum was oozing out of her pussy so i cleaned her up and went to sleep.Next morning she didnt say anything and i was horny so we fucked.After that it happened regularly and at some stage i stopped cleaning her pussy so my juices dried on her legs.She never said anything but must have known.