View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 10:14 PM

Default AdulTheater Fun

First kinky thing - Our first hotwife times started just a month after we were married. My husband had to go back oversees to finish his overseas assignment. I remained in Texas while he finished those last six months. I would meet guys and secretly record our sex with a tape recorder and then mail them to my husband. He loved it! I did 13 guys, some multiple times, within those six months. I even did one video for him. I would always email him as soon as I got home and give him the details of the sex I just had with another guy.

Second kinky thing - We used to go to an adult theater and I would have sex with strangers. We would go in and get our eyes adjusted to the light. As soon as our eyes were adjusted we would find a place to sit and watch the movie for a bit. The guys would move in and sit near us. When I was ready to play I would stand up and bend over and begin to suck my husband's dick. The guys would get around us and finger my pussy and fondle my tits. I always wore a skirt with no panties and shirt with no bra. Whoever had the hard dick first would fuck me. The most guys I did in one night was seven. I walked out dripping with cum many times. I even did the security guard in our truck at the end of the night several times.

Fantasy would be a bukkake.