View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 04:30 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pace_purr View Post
Many years ago my wife arrived back from a business trip completely worn out and we were invited to a friends place for a party that night. The mixture of a couple too many to drink and being worn out from the business trip had her just about falling asleep on her feet so our friend told her to go for a lie down in their bedroom. An hour later I looked in on her to find a young guy we knew on the bed with her, he had her panties down and was feeling her up while masturbating. Instead of saying anything I closed the door and left him too it, when I came to leave the party I went and got her up she was minus panties with cum leaking from her pussy, I assumed it was the young guy but I suppose it could have been any of the guests.
Hey Pace

That story is such a turnon. Did you ever discuss with your wife who it was or anything about that night?

I had something similar happen earlier this year where we were having drinks and my wife had gone to bed (pissed). I went to check her and she was being fingered by a good friend of mine. She was keen to fuck him and went into the bedroom where he was sleeping but he was by then too pissed to fuck. Real pity.