View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 03:38 PM

My wife to is allowed to go out and play on her own... I can't wait to hear all the juicy details when she gets home. i often worry that she is doing exactly what you did. If you enjoy it and he lets you do it then you should not be afraid to tell him the WHOLE truth. i would be really hurt if i found out my wife was hiding things from me on purpose. Being lied to would be far worse than the truth could ever be. Relationships like ours are built on trust and trust alone. If you cause a crack in the foundation of trust that has been built eventually the house will come down. Pardon the metaphor. When we firsts opened the door to our open relationship, I had asked my wife to not go down on the guy she was meeting (this was her first lover since our marriage) She agreed and a few weeks later she confessed that she had sucked him off. I was hurt that she lied... Not that she had done it against my wishes. Since then I have lifted any restrictions on what she is allowed to do with other men. Seems to work better that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamalikesitrough View Post
There was this guy named Kenny whom I met online, after getting hubbys ok, we met and after a few drinks we went to a nice hotel. Let me tell you this guy could fuck. He had lots of endurance and was a heavy cummer. He held me down and we had rough sex three times that night. My orgasms were so intense that i almost passed out. I told my husband that he had a nice size cock and the sex was good but i never was honest about how much i loved it with this guy from Austin.

He and i met a few more times for somemore intense sex but i lost contact with him and that was the last of that. I have often thought of him during sex with my husband and i never told my husband about how many times i let him cum in me without a condom.