View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:06 AM

When i was 12, my sister thought i was outside playing. I came inside the house and heard a bumping sound coming from my 15 year old sisters bedroom. I knew that her 18 year old boyfriend had come over earlier to see her. We both were home alone while our parents were at work. I went outside to her window and looked in. I could see just enough thru the curtains to see that they both were naked and he was on top of her. Slowly moving his cock in and out of her. I was very surprised. Being her brother, i had no idea she even cared about sex. Her tits were bouncing each time he would push all the way in. In a few minutes, he started fucking her very fast. She started moaning louder. Both of them cum together making moaning noises. My dick was hard as a rock. I hurried away from the window. Soon her boyfriend left. I came in the house and she acted like nothing had happened. Over the next couple of weeks, he came by several times and they would always go to her bedroom. After he would leave, i would jack off like crazy. She was just a month away from her 16th birthday when they got married and are still together today. This happened in 1959.