View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 02:46 AM

Thumbs up Wife Brings Young Guy From Club To Our Room!

This is a true story that just happened this last weekend July 10 2010. My wife and i like to travel and on a week-end getaway away from home is a good place for her to enjoy strange cock sometimes. This weekend we traveled about 200 miles from home for the trip. My wife is almost 10 yrs younger than me and accepted my enjoyment of her messing around very early in our relationship. I usually can satisfy her but sometimes she is just totally randy! So she appreciates her free pass! We went to the nightclub accross the street from our hotel and it was hot and hopping. I am not much of a dancer but my wife is and so I encourage her to dance if a guy that catches her fancy asks her. We don't act too 'together' in this situation and she was soon out there dancing with several different guys. We have learned that not too many guys are into 'my husband wants to watch you fuck me' so she gave up on trying to sell that long ago. The music was SO loud that it was giving me a headache so I told he that I was going to go back to the hotel and for her to stay and enjoy herself. And that if she wanted to bring a guy to the room, just to text and let me know what she needed me to do. She knows that I will do whatever it takes to help her get laid! She texted about 2 hrs later ; 'On the way with a HOT guy. Told him my 'friend' would be asleep in the other bed but that we could fuck if he would try and be quiet. So cover up and don't make any 'man sounds' and I will fuck him right next to you! Se you in 15min!' Remember, stay 'asleep' and quiet and you will get to listen to us fucking while you peek!"
Right on time I heard the key slide and she comes in whispering and giggling with a guy several years younger than her! I had left only the restroom light on with the door ajar so the room was very dimly lit. There was a bit more talking then I began to hear kissing noises and then my wife very clearly whispers., I just want you to FUCK me! Oh Boy! I hear them hasitlly undressing each other then his belt buckle tinkles and I hear condom wrapper being torn and soon thereafter sucking and popping noises as she begins to suck him hard. That don't take long! And I hear her moan ' Oh yeah, give it to me!' And begin to hear her familiar fucking noises. ooooh ooooh yeah. Wet sounds. Then soon it turns to skin-slapping Hard fucking! They are both trying to be quiet so as not to wake her 'friend'. It's cute and funny to hear her acting for him.
He pounds her good and hard missionary for a while but then she asks for doggy, her fav! And then she REAlLLY starts to get it. More noise, more skin-slapping and I can see her ass moving in waves as his balls are slpapping against her! Beautiful! She moans OOOh I'm gonna CUM and that sends him to frantically pounding her until he begins to shudder and moan a higher note and bury his face in her hair as he pumps the comdom full inside of her. Then they relax for not more than a few minutes and I hear another condom wrapper being opened and he is in her mouth again. A bit of that and he is between her legs thrusting into her for all he's worth wildly pounding her tight pussy! My wife is concious of the danger of unprotected sex with strangers, but she also knows that I love to see Cum in her with trusted guys and just On her with strangers so she tells him, " I want to feel you cum alll over me baby, OK? When you are ready please cum all over me!" So he pounds her relentlessly for 15-20 minutes, and then announces "Where do you want it, I'm gonna Cum!" She stage-whispers "Just pull out and take your condom off and shoot it alll over me baby
I want to feel your hot Cum all over me!" So with a groan he pulls out, yanks off the condom and shoots a massive load from her belly-button to her neck and chin! It was great, she was drenched in Cum! Beautiful, I could smelll cum and pussy permeating the room. VERY HOT!!! She got him to leave soon and I jumped up and turned on the lights and took pics of her covered with his cum and her gaping open jus-fucked pussy. Then I told her how great she was and how turned on that I was. She strokes my cock as she tells me about their seduction on the dance floor and inviting him to her room with her slleeping 'friend'. He was a little leery but wanting her won out. I end up fucking her missionary as we roll around with his cum on her skin between us. Very sexy! After she gets off a cou;ple more times i tell her that i want to cum in her mouth and pretend that he did l so that we can share cum like we do when one of her trusted regulars cums in her mouth or pussy. So I cum in her mouth mostly and on her breasts and we kiss and play in the sticky mess of his cum and mine. What a night! Ilove my wife! I'm lucky that she humors my desires for her to be a wild horny girl, aren't I?