View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 09:14 AM

Thumbs up Such A Good Wife

Great story! You must have had the monster of all hard-on's as you peeked out of the covers at your wife fucking this stranger so close to you...

I rode with a bike club for about ten years and the wife would strip for my friends but would never let them do much more than fondle her tits. She would suck me and sometimes we would fuck in front of some of the guys but she would never fuck any of them even though we had talked about it many times. I did have occation's to watch other couples fuck and from time to time joined in. Back in those days if you had gone in 'after' for some creampie lick'n they would have run you out of town. I have over the years been with couples that don't mind me 'cleaning up' and I love the naughtyness of watching couples fuck and stroking my cock as I watch the intimate private 'peep show'.

Please tell us some more of your stories. I personally like the stories where the husband is in the room and clean up is appreciated. Please drop me a PM if anyone would like to share some of your stories. I'll be waiting with dick in hand...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fuck my wife.jpg (95.7 KB, 701 views)
File Type: jpg sharing the wife.jpg (63.3 KB, 570 views)
File Type: jpg wife does friend.jpg (71.3 KB, 575 views)