View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:34 PM

Wink We are gonna do it again...Out of Town Pick-Up, Yea!!!

I'm on a busines trip tonight. Just talked to my wife and we are gonna go over to Houston this weekend and have her go 'hunting' again. A 'Hunting Trip' if you will. ;-) We really enjoyed the last one. Pretty damn exciting having her bring a guy to the room with me ; her sleeping 'friend' in the other bed! Called a couple of hotels and asked if any clubs were very close that we could walk or taxi to. Made res for fri and sat nights. She said she wasn't sure about being able to play out the same scenario again. So I told her no worries, just get fucked, whatever it takes, that will be the only objective. If she dresses sexy and goes to a club, there WILL be men trying to fuck her! Our room is the best place to do it we both agree. If she needs me to vacate for an hour or two, that's cool. She knows that I will do whatever I can to help her get laid. Go to a guys hotel room? OK. Just tell me where and with whom. Fuck in a car? If you feel safe, text me the license number. Can't get to a place private or fast enough? Get his rocks off and get cum on you! I like to see the 'evidence'. Why do I love it so much for my wife to fuck other men? As Whitney Houston once said "I don't know why I like it, I JUST DO!!!"
Now let's see, condoms, lube, digital vox recorder, camera, Woo Hoo, can't wait! Wish us luck y'all!
charlie n Joy
TX. USA