View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:04 AM

Talking Update If U R Inerested! She did it! Like I doubted she would!!!

I wanted to post the short version of what happened this weekend. We arrived late friday and were tired, she just wasn't that horny, and, she likes to get loaded before 'hunting', so we stayed in and made l0ve to each other. Saturday---different story! I talked it up all day, bought her clothes and booze, and by 9 pm she was cozzying up to the mirror and puttin on make-up which told me it was on! I encouraged her and complimented her as she got ready. Told her " Remember babe, no rules, no agenda from me 2nite. Do what you want, how you feel comfy doing it, OK? Just bring me the pussy And/or let me see some CUM!"
She says, "Oh I promise you honey, one or the other or... Both, wink!" And I will be back with what you want or another guy with me as fast as I can! so turn the lights down low and be ready to be my sleeping friend again if I do that, OK? I will just play it by ear but I'll see if I can do that again, and you, figure out how to see out from under the covers, OK?" Told her she looked HOT and wished her luck, kissed her goodbye and off she went. i turned down the other bed and got into mine before too long and practiced peeking. UNDER ONE Hour goes by and instead of the key I hear her knocking on the door. I open it, and she is alone. "NO Luck?" I ask. She lays on the bed and peels off her panties and I could smell SEX imediately!" I got fucked in a truck. He came all over my ass and my skirt honey! " OHHH Awesome babe, let me see that!" I dive in face-first as she tells me, "Forgot my key, and realized it at the club. Anyway, the first guy to hit on me was the one I had already decided that I liked the best!" Lucky girl! "He was handsy by the third song, and asked me what I was doing by myself. Told him that I was in town with a Co-Worker that was boring and had left her in the room and was looking for some fun. He told me he had all of the fun that I needed!" Cocky bastard! But it worked! She was kissing and groping in the club and soon he took her out to his crew-cab Dodge Dually. She was back in the bed in our room in under an hour freshly fucked! I smelled it. I licked it. I made her cum licking her just-fucked pussy and then I fucked her passionately as she told me things like, "MMM You love this freshly fucked pussy, don't you baby? You like it when I get fucked don't you? " HELL YES I DO!!!! I made her Cum on my cock and after a great time together we were calmed back down abd she says, " Mmmm, I'm still horny honey, do you mind if I try again?" " Say no more, GO, need money??!!!" Dresses again and off she goes again! What a girl! My little trooper, pleasing up her man! But, alas, she was gone a couple hours and pretty lit when she got back, but hadn't found a guy that did it for her again. Oh well, A for effort babe! LOVED the smell feel and taste and the fucking after the one that you 'bagged'!!! I love my wife. Voyeurhubby