View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 08:43 AM

Default Wifes second date

Many years ago, my first wife and i decided to open up our marriage by dating. Our daughter was one year old and it was difficult to get a sitter. We would take turns and go out every other weekend. We were both in our early 20s. She met a guy she liked but he lived with others and didn't have any place to take her. She suggested they come to our place. She told him she lived with her brother not to scare him off by telling him the truth.

She called and we talked it over. I gave my approval and was in the spare bedroom when they arrived. It wasn't long before they went to the bedroom. The walls were thin and i could hear almost everything. Especially the squeaking of the bed. I knew that my wife was getting fucked by another man. Only her second man ever.

It wasn't long before things were happening. Her moaning got louder and the squeaks got faster. The bed started bumping. Then the well known sound of her moaning while having an orgasm. My wife was in my bed, fucking another guy, having an orgasm. A lot of mixed emotions were going thru my head. But my cock was hard as a rock. It was a love hate moment. They had only been in there for about 15 minutes.

It was quiet for several minutes. All i could do was wait. Then the sound of the bed squeak again. This went on for 2 hours. I was wondering if this guy could get enough of her pussy. FINALLY, three hours after they arrived, he left. I went to the bedroom. She was still naked and ready to sleep. She promised to take care of me the next morning and fell asleep. I had to JO to releave the pressure in my balls.

The next day, she told me all of the details. She dated the guy every other week for the next 2 months. Each time she would bring him home. I got to meet him on their 3rd date. Was introduced as her brother.