View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 02:12 PM

Sorry, no photos. It happened a long time ago.
Our marriage was boring. A year old daughter and not a lot of money. The new sex adventure was the spice we needed. It never bothered me that my wife of 2 years was fucking a boyfriend that thought i was her brother. I was getting the hot sex from her we had before the baby.

After the second date, i installed a microphone at the head of the bed. Ran wires to the spare bedroom and connected a set of headphones so i could hear more. I couldn't see them, but i could hear them well. She knew the mike was there.

Even after the baby, she had a great body. 34B tits, 120 pounds. The best part of all, she had found a new desire for sex. She wanted to fuck every night after the first sex with him. I had no objections to that. She didn't suck on him the first time they had sex but told me she would if they had sex again. She tried not to leave out any of the details. She loved the way he sucked her tits and the way he kissed her. She also liked the way he cum. He would put his hands under her butt and squeeze both of her butt cheeks causing her pussy to tighten around his cock. She said she could feel each time his cock pumped. Although he had a condom on, she said she was interested in what it would feel like without a condom.

Want to hear more?