View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 07:57 PM

Here goes more.
At the time, i was thinking that i must be out of my mind. My 20 year old wife was fucking a guy in my bed with me in the house. With our one year old daughter in another bedroom. I wanted it to stop but i wanted it to keep going. Then i realized i was getting a hard on just thinking about it.

Her next date was 2 weeks from the last one. I opened the door when he arrived. Invited him in. He looked nervous. The wife came out ready for her date. I told her to have a good time and they left. Time passed slowly. She called before they headed home giving me time to prepare.

It had been 6 days since her period. I decided to make things a little more interesting. I went to the bedroom and removed the 2 condoms. Now she had no condoms. I wanted to see if just how horny she was.

They arrved around midnight. I was in the bedroom waiting with my headphones. Microphone was on. Both took their turn in the bathroom. She told me she was putting on a see thru red nitey gown this time. They were kissing and doing small talk. She told him to get undressed that she wanted to suck him. I almost blew my load hearing this. His head was close to the mic and i soon heard him moaning. I heard the drawyer by the bed open. She was looking for the condoms. She told him she didn't have any condoms. He told her that he would pull out. Soon, that familar sound of the bed squeeking. It was all i could do to keep from cumming myself. Then her moans. She was having her first orgasm. Then they were moaning together. They were both cumming. It got quiet.

They went at it for the next 2 hours taking breaks between. Then silence. I could hear heavy breathing. They both were asleep. He stayed overnight. I will write about the next morning in my next segment. That is if anyone is interested.