View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 01:58 AM

Post She had Unprotected sex

I had to take some of the blame it had always been my fantasy after all, I was the one who persuaded her to have sex with black guys up until now she had insisted that thay had to wear condoms. It made sence to us that she should be protected against pregnancy and STDs, but Jason her recent black lover didn't like to wear condoms he said "it wasn't right because he couldn't feel anything". Jason took her out about 7:30pm and thay got back about 01:20am I was dead on my feet after a 12 hour shift. He always complained but reluctantly agrees to do as she asked he went down on her and after 5 mins she was ready for him Jason took the condom from her and rolled it on. I left the room and went to get myself a coffie I remember waiting for the coffie maker but I must have fallen asleep down in the kitchen.She told me what happened after I left she said "He pushed his cock into her pussy" and she begins to moan as he pushes deeper she feels the stretch and says take it easy. "I'm not used to such a big cock" Jason was over 9" and thick he pumps her slowly and has over half his length in her by now she moans "Oh I'm cumming" she grabs the rails in the headboard and has her first orgasm. Jason continues to thrust deeper as she raises her hips allowing Jason to feed the rest of his cock up to his balls. She nears another orgasm then Jason pulls out and takes off the condom she asks him "why he stopped !!". Jason says "you want it back inside" as he moves it toward her pussy, she says "with a condom on". Jason rubs his cock across her pussy lips, she pleads with him to put on another condom. He pushes his cock into her pussy alittle and asks if she's sure she dosen't wont it, and starts to pull out she says "give it me". Jason asks "her do you want it bareback" teasingly are you sure ?", and she says " I want that big black dick" unable to take anymore teasing. He fucks her hard and deep until she was shaking from all the orgasms he had given her.Jason finally begins to groan and shoves his dick fully into her pussy as his balls contract emptying his seed as deep into to her as big cock will reach and she nealy passes out from her orgasm it's given her. After several moments Jason pulls out of her and she lays exhausted, thats when I came back in the bedroom her legs splayed wide and his spunk leaking from her well fucked cunt."you let him fuck you without a condom?" I said. All she said was "I'm sorry honey I let him cum in me" as Jason dressed I took her in my arms and she started to cry after a while she told me that she swear she could feel his cock pulse as he shot spurt after spurt of his cum into her depths before pulling out. That was last march 2009 she was two weeks late when her period finally came. We had a lucky escape