View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 03:45 PM

I took my wife to an adult theater in Oakland, about an hour's drive from our home. She was nervous, a bit scared, but very excited. She wore a raincoat with absolutely nothing underneath. When we got settled in the theater and our eyes adjusted to the darkness we saw that we were the only couple in the place with about 12 or so men. They were all respectful and kept their distance but they were all watching us. When we were comfortable I had Elise undo her raincoat and bare her breasts and spread her legs to show her pussy. I started to play with her and before long most of the men had relocated to seats near us. For the next hour Elise jacked off some guys and sucked off others. They were all ages and races. One guy appeared to be in his 70s and right after him was a kid no older than 21. When Elise was spent and ready to go she sucked me off and I had one of the hardest cums I've ever enjoyed. We went back about a month later for another evening there and it was just as good as the first time. The best part was that one of the young me was a former student of Elise's (she's a high school English teacher) and he recognized her right away. She NEVER plays with her students but this kid had graduated 2 or 3 years before so she took him in her mouth and he came down her throat. On the way home she said she enjoyed him the best.