View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 03:45 PM

maybe the whole point to this forum-post is your and her enjoyment of giving the wifey the fantasy of a bigger, strange cock or using the extender to 'train' her to want to really bring in a bigger cock/stanger - don't get me wrong, the fantasy of a mmf 3some is near the top of my fantasy list but for me and my gf, it isn't so she can feel me or orgasm. My gf is a mother too. She does kegels and pvc excercises quite regularaly (uses weights and everything). Altering diet can help too (FISH OIL!!!!!! dark chocolate - yes, i'm serious). My girl friend feels strongly that these approaches work for her - in periods of time where she is firing on all cylinders - doing vaginal excercises, eating well and taking some specific supplements, she is horny as hell and cums easily over and over again (she even squirts now!) . Dont' know if your lady smokes or not but if she does, she should know that smoking can really prohibit female orgasm potential, or diminish the potency of her orgasm (yep, the evil tobacco companies). I am not trying to talk you out of kinky, erotic play but I felt you should know there are things she could do/try to help you two out - no matter if she and you ultimately want to bring another cock into the bedroom just because it turns you on.
I hope I wasn't a buzz kill - just some ideas, it seemed strange that you were painted into this corner - albeit an erotic corner, that isn't the only option. (buy her this book: the orgasmic diet), search kegels and pvc on google.