View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 08:45 AM

My wife has always gone bareback. She never liked condoms and for obvious reasons neither do the guys She always said that feeling a guy shoot inside of her was exhilarating and the condom ruined that for her. If a guy wants to use a condom he can but she always makes it clear that she prefers bareback.

Originally she intended on using birth control but the pills would make her sick when she took them. The doctor said it was something about messing up her hormonal balance. She went without birth control for several years until they came out with the shot but it made her sick too, but not as bad. After a few months of the shot she just decided it wasn't worth the effort and since I had no problems with her getting pregnant by other guys she decided to just stay birth control free.

As for the risk of getting pregnant, yes it is exciting. She doesn't really worry about it and since I am fine with it we never really talk about it. Most guys who know she is fertile and not taking BC seem to really get off on knowing that they can impregnate her.