View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 08:17 PM

I received an email from a person asking if my wife just let our black friend fuck her as he wanted or if she went after him during the long weekend of sex. I was also asked if I had sex with any black women during that time. They also requested me not to give any information about them.

My wife was not one to let her partner be the only agressor. After a couple of hours of sex, they both went to sleep. I just went to the guest bedroom and let them have fun. Sometime before dawn, she had to pee. Got out of bed, went to the bathroom. Her pussy still creamy from the cum. Getting awake, she rubbed her clit some, and gently fingered her pussy. She went back to bed, pulled down the covers and started sucking her lover.

Things started growing. It wasn't long before he was hard, she got on top and slid down on him to the balls. By now he was awake. She told him to be as still as possible that she wanted to fuck him till he cum. He wanted to go back to sleep so he concentrated on just cumming. It didn't take long till he had another cum for her. She got off, used a towel to clean them both up. They both went back to sleep. I didn't know about that one. She told me later.

She loved it all but anal. I will write about the black girl later.

There have been over 8000 hits on my stories. I know there are some black ladies out there that are reading what I write. I have gotten several emails from black guys telling me about their similar experiences. Would love to hear from a black lady. Or white lady in private messages.