View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harder View Post
i love to have her suck my cock in the car for others to see..ive also made her go shopping with my cum in her hair and on her clothes.....i make her dress like a slut in the summer short skirts no panties and such and i also piss on the whore every time we shower.she also has watched me get drinks for her friends and i have made her stuff a beer bottle in her cunt before she gives it to them without them knowing...she is a well trained whore and does whatever i tell her to do.....once we even picked up a stripper and i made her eat her asshole the whole time as i fucked..she begged me to fuck her but i forced her to get herself off and made her lick my nut from the stripper......ive made her go to family gatherings with ass and pussy plugs in......anyhow the whores name is tami.........feel free to leave her some comments
I can relate to tami...If my husband really wants to humiliate me, he fucks a woman in front of me, and doesn't allow me to cum. I get really turned on watching him with another slut.

He took me to a bar once, in a revealing blouse and skirt. No underwear, and I was told if I teased anyone, made him hard etc. , I had to finish him. But I wasn't allowed to fuck that night. Didn't take too long and I found myself in a car in the parking lot, giving the lead singer a blow job. He had a great cock, I really wanted to fuck him, but couldn't. He found the plug up my ass immediately, and I had to tell him, I was being punished. I really got him off and was so horny I couldn't stand it. In the end it was worth it. A few months later I got to fuck him and the whole band.

j