View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 06:35 AM

I finally knew how my wife Brenda felt after getting her first black. The excitement of it all stayed with me during the next week. I would find myself getting a hard on at work thinking about her. Brenda and I fucked every night that week. We got a call from Steve.

We lived in NC. Steve lived in VA. About 2 hours drive from us. His Mom was very sick and he would have to go back to his home town in Pa. I asked for Wilmas phone number. He said he would give ours to her. I figured that was the end of that. A week later, we received another call from Steve. Seems he would be moving back to Pa. There goes my wifes black friend. We had played with him for almost 2 years.

Time moved on. About 2 months later, I was pleasantly surprised by a call from Wilma. We talked for a long time. Finally I asked if we could get together again. She wasn't sure and had mixed feelings about being with a white man. I asked if I had let her down during our sex session. She said it was better than she had ever imagined. But knows that it could never be nothing but sex between us because I was married. I told her I wasn't looking for anyting else but sex. Our conversation was good. She would think about it and decide if we were to get back together.

Brenda had become accustomed to getting black topped every couple of weeks. I could tell she missed it. It would do us good just to be with each other for now. Although I thought about being naked with Wilma a lot. I am sure Brenda thought about Steve a lot. But, new things were coming soon.