View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 02:28 PM

A few days later, Brenda started her period. She was 2 weeks late and we were sure that she was pregnant by either me or Steve. She had quit her pills. Neither Steve nor I had used condoms or pulled out of her for a month. I thought she was kidding when she told me she had stopped. No baby this time. I got a hard on thinking about all the cum she had shot up her pussy and could have possibly gotten pregnant.

Wilma called again and wanted to know how we could work it out now that Steve had moved away. I told her she could come to our house as my wife had no problems with it. Reluctantly, she agreed. The tide had turned. Now it would be me getting a visit from a black person.

She arrived pretty much on time and was extremely nervous. Brenda assured her that everything was OK. She even stripped down to her panties just to show Wilma that she was comfortable with the situation. I asked Wilma to take off her top as well. She was shy so she went to the bathroom and took her clothes off. When she came back, I already had a hardon. Just thinking about the brown sugar had me excited. I took Wilma by the hand and led her to the bedroom. She only had her panties on. I quickly removed them from her. Then I undressed and we both laid down on the bed. Brenda was now watching.

I began to kiss Wilmas tits. To my surprise, Brenda moved over and started sucking my cock. I was loving this. Reminded me of Susan. Wilma told me to lie on my back. She and the wife took turns sucking me. I had to get them to stop before I blew my load. I got on top of Wilma and entered her tight pussy. We were like animals. She wrapped her legs around me very tight. I couldn't hold back any longer and let her have my cum.

WE relaxed a few minutes. Brenda had watched the whole time. My cock was soaked by my cum and her juices. Brenda put my cock in her mouth and slowly sucked me. I was still horny and got hard again soon. With my cock still wet, Brenda got on top of me and started fucking slowly. She started to cum and picked up the pace and I gave her a load of cum. Soon she laid on the bed with me. A hot black woman on one side and my wife on the other.

I had already cum twice. It took a little longer to get hard for the 3rd time. Finally I did. I took turns fucking both of them for the next hour. I was fucked out. They had drained me. It was wonderful. Wilma stayed the night sleeping in the guest room. She left the next morning but not before I gave her a going away present between her legs. I wanted more of that black pussy.