View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_minister View Post
QUESTIONS FOR MARRIED COUPLES/WIVES:

1/ How long have you been bareback-only?
2/ How did you come to this decision?
3/ Is the attraction of bareback to you (and your wife, etc) physical (ie sensation) or psychological (ie do you view hotwifing as incomplete unless other men's cum is in your wife's pussy?)?
4/ Do you find many hotwife/swingers couples are bareback-only? (We find the real number is much higher than those who will openly admit it)
5/ Has it ever seriously limited the hotwives number of potential partners?
6/ For those who go to swingers parties/clubs (as Sarah and I do), have you ever been to any which are specifically bareback-only events/venues.
1) Since day 1. She has always done bareback. The few times she got fucked by a guy wearing a condom she said it turned her off and felt like a rubber dick. To my knowldge, the last guy that fucked her wearing a condom was nearly 18 years ago.

2) Pretty much answered in #1 and #3.

3) For her it is physical. She loves the feeling of a guy cumming in her. She says it makes her cum when she feels him pulsing inside of her and feels her pussy get slippery with cum. She tells me that sometimes when she is alone she gets horny thinking about feeling a guy cumming in her.

For me it is psychological. I love the idea of a guy cumming in my wife. I am sub so I see it as a form of him "marking his territory" so to speak. When a guy cums in her, in my mind, he has conquered her. He has had her. She is his. For as long as he lives he will always be able to look back and know that he used my wifes pussy for his satisfaction.

4) We don't swing with couples anymore. In the past when we met up with other couples it was always for the guy to fuck my wife while his wife watched or joined in a FMF threesome. To my knowldge they were always barebackers too.

5) To be honest, the fact that she prefers bareback seems to help. Anytime we advertise on craigslist or a swinger website we always make it clear that she wants bareback and it always seems to get a lot of interest. Maybe 1 of every 20 guys wants to use a condom and she always turns them down.

6) We have never been to a true bareback party. We went to a few swinger parties in North Carolina that were basically 10-20 guys and 2 or 3 women. My wife always let it be known that she only wanted bareback guys. So technically she was the bareback party LOL.