View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 03:04 PM

Default Always bareback

QUESTIONS FOR MARRIED COUPLES/WIVES:

1/ How long have you been bareback-only? My wife and I got into this when she was in her last year of high school. She insisted on bareback only from the first time.

2/ How did you come to this decision? She made the decision. She said I don't really feel like a slut unless they cum in me.

3/ Is the attraction of bareback to you (and your wife, etc) physical (ie sensation) or psychological (ie do you view hotwifing as incomplete unless other men's cum is in your wife's pussy?)? As a cuck husband, the bareback to me shows her iinfidelity. It is also psychological. When she comes home and parts her lips and I see the cum, I feel intensely submissive to her. There is a psychological element to it for her as well. She says she needs to feel for a few moments like she really belongs to them. When she comes back to me, she enjoys the power opening for me and showing me the cum is kind of an ultimate way of humiliating me.

4/ Do you find many hotwife/swingers couples are bareback-only? (We find the real number is much higher than those who will openly admit it) Most of our fellow swingers bareback. More bareback than not.

5/ Has it ever seriously limited the hotwives number of potential partners? No, not really. She has had very few men refuse to bareback her and those she dropped immediately.

6/ For those who go to swingers parties/clubs (as Sarah and I do), have you ever been to any which are specifically bareback-only events/venues. We attend swingers parties. Several of the women in the group are like my wife and have organized several bareback only events.