View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:08 AM

TO ANSWER MY OWN QUESTIONS

QUESTIONS FOR MARRIED COUPLES/WIVES:

1/ How long have you been bareback-only? We have been married 14 years and my wife has been a hot wife the entire time. During that 14 years, we have been 100% bareback-only

2/ How did you come to this decision? Was a mutual decision by both of us, although Sarah was particularly insistent

3/ Is the attraction of bareback to you (and your wife, etc) physical (ie sensation) or psychological (ie do you view hotwifing as incomplete unless other men's cum is in your wife's pussy?)?For Sarah it is both physical and psychological; she loves the sensation of cum in her and the feeling of sluttiness it gives her. For me it is psychological; I only feel truly cuckolded when the other guy leaves cum in her.

4/ Do you find many hotwife/swingers couples are bareback-only? (We find the real number is much higher than those who will openly admit it)We certainly find a much higher number of hotwife/swinger couples are bareback-only that will openly admit it.

We have been to parties and venues where condoms are provided, but have on some occassions observed not a single one being used.

5/ Has it ever seriously limited the hotwives number of potential partners? No, in fact as we primarily meet with other single men, rather than couples it has actually in our opinion at least, increased interest in those wanting to meet Sarah.

6/ For those who go to swingers parties/clubs (as Sarah and I do), have you ever been to any which are specifically bareback-only events/venues. Yes, we know of and have attended several bareback-only events/venues here in Australia.

We also are involved in organising regular bareback-only parties in Sydney, at a friend's house (they are also involved in the lifestyle). Condoms are not part of the acceptable 'dress code' at these events.

Last edited by aussie_minister; 12-18-2010 at 05:17 AM.