View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 08:35 AM

I started this thread over a year ago and thought it had died out. My other thread was, "WIFES SECOND DATE". Same woman, different thread.

I will continue a little on this thread.

My wife Brenda was sore for a cople of days but was ready the next weekend for more of the black snake. Our friend had been on top of her the whole time. She told me during the week that she wanted to get on top and see if she could still take all of it.

He arrived and it didn't take long before they were naked in bed. After some hot pussy licking and black snake sucking, he spred her pussy lips and the black head went inside her. She moaned with pleasure. His black lips were sucking her pink nipples as he slid his cock in and out of her. Soon, she told him she wanted on top. He got off and laid down. She put the head in her pussy and slowly worked her way down. At about 8 inches, she leaned forward. I could tell she was getting hotter by the minute.

Her pussy lips were red and swollen. The way most women get when they are highly arroused. His cock was shiny from their juices making it easy to slide in and out. She told him to lie still. She raised up and positioned herself in different movements slowly working his cock all the way in. It didn't take long till all I could see was his balls. She wanted to just stay in this position for a little while to stretch more. Soon she started rocking back and forth getting faster and faster. It was more than our friend could take. He pulled her forward on his chest and pounded her pussy as fast as he could. They both had a heart throbbing cum together. I watched as his cum coated his cock all the way to his balls.

You would think they had run a mile from all the heavy breathing. After he left, I got the sloppy seconds. She had fucked other guys, but this is the first time her pussy had felt so loose. That's OK. It tightened back up in a couple of days.