View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 10:51 PM

I was kind of the other way around. One of my first fucks was as a mfm. I was only about 16 when a guy in his 40's that I worked with asked me over for a party. When I got to the house and met her I could see she was really a nice looking lady. Like her husband she also was in her mid 40's. At 16 I was always ready to party. It turns out they wanted someone to fuck his wife. He was really small (about 4 1/2 inches is all). At 16 I could get a roaring hard on that would last all night. I'm about 7 1/2 inches and was always ready. They said the only thing was he liked to be in the room and watch his wife get a normal cock. We stripped and the first time I did her missionary style. She was ready and wrapped around me and came like it was her first time. With her husband at the foot of the bed up close watching I shot a load of cum into her. It was running out of her and dripping off my cock as I slowly slid back and forth into her. We went down on us and licked the cum off of both of us at the same time. Being 16 I didn't even get soft between the fucks. I must of cum in her 4 or 5 times that night. He would wrap his arms around the both of us while I fucked his wife. I spent 4 or 5 nights at there house over the next year. She was always ready.

Last edited by Coatsbill; 12-20-2010 at 10:55 PM.