View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 08:06 AM

Brenda wasn't a big woman. At the time she took the 10 inches, she was around 20 years old. Just an average sized woman. 120 pounds. When we first got married, I felt like I was hitting bottom with my 7 inches. She would jump and tell me not to push in so deep. I suppose the more sex a woman has, the more she can take.

Our friend pushed his cock inside her to the balls before he would cum. She said she could feel every squirt pumping deep into her. It actually hurt her while he was cumming. His cockhead would swell up larger and he would get really hard just before he blew his big load of cum in her. Afterwards, he would always keep it deep as he could for at least 10 minutes before taking it out. There was always just a small trickle of cum that would come out of her. I suppose most of it was pumped directly into her cervix. That could have been the reason for it not coming out.

It wasn't because he didn't have a lot of cum. She sucked him off and he gave her a huge load. Her pussy would always (leak) for a couple of days. She would tease me telling me that her black lovers baby juice was leaking out.