View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:35 PM

When I was 15 my parents and I went on vacation. We stayed in a small suite. The bunk bed for the kids (my bed, so to say) stood in the entrance hall of the suite which was separated from the main bedroom by a heavy curtain.

One night I woke up to the noise my parents made when returning from the hotel bar. A few minutes later they started a quickie. I could not see them because of the curtain but besides the obvious sounds of a fucking couple I could hear my mother saying "cup my other tit also" and "YouŽll have to give me a good spanking when weŽre back home. ThereŽs nothing better than having my ass slapped when IŽm in the mood for it".

When they finished my freshly fucked mom opened the curtain and walked by my bed naked, heading for the bathroom. I could catch a glimpse of her while pretending to sleep. Oh man, I wanted to masturbate so badly but didnŽt dare to move at all.

The next morning at breakfast I almost got crazy when I watched my mom sitting at the table like nothing had happened, thinking about her carrying a load of cum in her pussy.

Last edited by Knallimon; 01-09-2011 at 10:37 PM.