View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:10 AM

Default great thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow_bi View Post
I wondered if anyone has had similar experiences to me?
When i was young i used to watch my mum getting undressed as i pretended to sleep, we lived in a small flat with very little privacy and from my bed i had a clear view. Probably got my first stiffy whilke doing this. Couldnt wait for bedtime so i could see her undress for bed. Even now in my early 50's I still have fond memories of those days which never fail to get me horny.
Wonder if anyone else has had similar experiences with their mum, aunt or other family member, male or female. Would love to hear if you do. Maybe share some experiences?
Hi Glasgow,
I like your thread as I really have quite some experiences in this field. And same like with you, I always get horny as hell when I think back of those days.

One story I remember is not so much about my voyeurism but rather about my mom´s exhibitionism.
I was lucky enough to be raised in a sexually liberal environment. No locked bathroom doors, open discussions on sexual matters and the chance to bump into a naked family member around each corner of the house. And even more luckily for me, the most laid-back person of the whole family in this respect was my mother.
One day in the early 80´s, me being around 16 by that time, I entered the bathroom when my mom toweled herself off after having taken a bath. Nothing special so far, unless she rubbed her crotch dry, inspected her pubic hair, turned at me and said: “You know, I had shaven my pussy once for your father. I didn´t like it much because it made me look like a little girl.” I did not know what to say, so I remained silent. She continued: “I can do it again for you, if you like me to.” I answered hastily that there was no need for her to do so.
I never found out what she had on her mind when offering this to me and up to today I still wonder what would have happened if I had agreed to her proposal.

Last edited by Knallimon; 01-11-2011 at 08:12 AM.