View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 02:02 PM

Once when I was younger. . . i lived next to this really amazing red headed woman who was not married but had 3 daughters (who I will call T). . . T would go out at night and leave her daughters to be watched by the oldest (who I will call S). . . one night S being about 16 and I about 13 met outside to see where their mom T was going S could not leave but i was to see where T went and in turn for getting this information S would strip naked and suck me cock dry. . . so I followed T to the bar and found out that T was a stripper. . . by peering through the door to the bar as customers were entering I could see T on stage topless and rubbing her panties all over men's crouches . . . so i went back home to S and told her what i saw. . . S asked why I would say such things about her mother and told me to leave her alone. . . so i did without my reward. . .

The next day comes and goes and that evening T comes upstairs to ask me a question as she told the family I was staying with. . . so I followed her downstairs to her apartment and there on the couch was S naked spread legs and T said to me. . . "Ok Dave S said she would make you cum for giving her the information you acquired for her last night and since she did not even believe the information you gathered," she said "you may fuck S. . ." S's eyes were a bit tear filled like she had been crying so I said "I did not want to do anything to hurt her". .. and in turn T told me you have the option we, meaning T and I could have sex in front of S or i could fuck S in front of T. . . so I said I would fuck T, and a sigh of relief was exhausted by S . . . T stripped so fast and removed my cloths before I could even change my mind. . . now here I am 13 years old, naked in front of 2 women with a raging hard on, 4 amazingly supple tits, 2 moist pussies and two watering mouths. . . Now what was a 13 year old to do. . . well first I started sucking T's tits. . . since I love tits so much. . . then T layed down on the floor under my package and started tea sucking my balls while I knelt at S's lap and played with her tits. . . little did I know that you can get women off my doing such things . . . so now I had a 16 year old cumming on the couch, her mother sucking my balls with my cum all over her face and still a rock hard on. . . T asked me again. . . "do you want to fuck S or me?" she asked. . . I said I want you T . . . and proceeded to make my way to her pussy lips with my tongue dripping from S's moist pussy. . . and I start licking and sucking her pussy lips and T came in my mouth but she squirted which really turned me on. . . so T says since you want me you don't need a condom. . . and she let me bareback her 3 times in a row. . . once missionary, once doggy and one in her ass . . . now that I had cum 3 times in T plus a couple time on her face and in her mouth. . . now S says. . . "I want to feel him cum in me to MOM!" she said almost upset. . . T says he needs a condom if you want him to fuck you to. . . S said NO and throws me on the ground and started to ride me bareback . . . well before T could get S off me S and I both came together . . . T says well there you go now you might get pregnant you are not on the pill! which never did occur thank god. . . but there it was my first time with a mother/daughter tag team . . . and both were bare back. . .this however, was not the last time I fucked either of them or both of them together either. . . PS both were amazing. . . and I still remember how both of them liked to fuck, since we keep it up for about 1 1/2 years meeting T alone after she got out of work all worked up. . . meeting S alone before her mom would get home. . . and meeting both of them together every Monday night after that night. . . also by the end of the 1st year the middle daughter turned 15 and T, S & M the middle daughter, and I would have our first 4 some . . . 3 women and 1 guy. . . Mother and two daughters. . . what a great way to learn how to fuck!