View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 06:05 PM

Question Ladies who expose themselves to truckers

I drive tractor-trailer for a local construction equipment company and although not a long - haul trucker ,I put in about a thousand or so miles each week around eastern and central PA. About a month ago , I was headed south on Route 309 south of the town of Telford , when I saw a black Ford Edge pull alongside of my truck. My boss had just bought one of these cars shortly before so I turned and looked out the wndow expecting to wave at my boss. Well, it wasn't my boss , it was a very well proportioned lady wearing a buttoned down shirt with only one or two of them buttoned ! She had a sexy lace bra encompassing her C or D cup breasts. She could have easily pulled ahead and passed me on this two lane section of highway ,but she conspicuously kept right alongside my loaded rig. Very nice but this episode paled in comparison to the next episode !

On Tuesday , January 11th , I was headed NORTHBOUND on Route 309 just south of the town of Quakertown in Bucks County when I saw this same car again , although I didn't realize it. As we were passing between the first and second stop lights I glanced down and saw the SAME WOMAN with her open buttoned down shirt , fully open with a similar black lace bra. This was only the start. Between the second and third lights , she pulled ahead (car accelerate much faster than an 80,000 pound truck) and then the next light changed to yellow. Now , she had plenty of time to go through the light , but I noticed she purposefully stopped so that my truck was right next to her. As we waited for the light to turn green she pumped her legs up and down (like pedalling a bike) so her boobs bounced up and down for me. I could tell this was not nervous energy , or grooving to a song on the radio..... This was on purpose ! On top of that , she took it a step or two further..... She sat fondling her breasts and making sure her shirt was far enough off her shoulder that she was fully exposed.

This time she was wearing a VERY short skirt which she proceeded to hike up and expose her crotch ! She also picked up her left leg to further expose her pussy and show me her knee-high leather high-heeled boots (which I also liked - I seem to have some sort of fetish for leather high-heeled boots on a woman !) The Ford Edge has a somewhat phallic gearshift on the floor and this lady was running her fingers over the top like it was a penis and proceed to make stroking motions with it. These were not the actions of someone who did not want to be watched or didn't know they were being watched.

What I want to know is this -How many ladies on this website frequently or infrequently flash their boobs or pussy at truck drivers ? What kind of thrill do you get out of it ? Also I'd like to find my serial flasher and ask her a few questions

Last edited by johnny74; 04-09-2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Asked to edit by subject of article