View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 09:22 AM

We used to travel quite a bit for work years ago and the wife always put on a show for passing truckers.

A few instances:

- Once she laid back on my lap facing the window, pulled up her skirt and pulled off her panties and fingered herself. Everytime I would come alongside a truck I would slow down and let the driver get a nice long look. One trucker was loaded light and could keep up and drove alongside of us for about 10 miles enjoying the view.

- One summer we were traveling to visit family. The AC wasn't working in the car and it was hot so she was wearing as little as possible already. She only had on short-shorts and a bikini top. As we drove several truckers would look over and honk as we passed by. She eventually took off her top which just made for more honks. After a while she pulled off the shorts too. Again she laid back on my lap, put one foot on the dash and the other on the headrest and just laid there showing off everything to truckers as they went by. She got so relaxed that she ended up falling asleep while laying there naked. I would pull up alongside pickups and vans and let the drivers see her. The best part was when we approached a toll booth. She never woke up. The guy taking money had a big smile on his face and told me that she looked awesome. She had no idea until she woke up and we were driving away and asked about it.