View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 01:43 PM

Default Man fucking my wife

I do not think there is anything better in the world than to watch men Fucking the hell out of your wife. I have no problem with letting a guy know that my wife was available if he picked up on it I loved it. If the guy was hitting on her I was given a big smile most of them got the message. My wife is a good-looking petite woman loves her pussy Filled all the time. And remember that the first job I had after being there for a few months my wife would bring my lunch out and talk to the parts I heard her tell him on many occasions when you take me out to lunch and did not pay any attention to that. One night he told me he was going out with her friends snowed that night when I came into work in the morning and noticed tire tracks go into the shop they were my tire tracks I knew immediately what happened. I did not say anything to either one of them I wouldn't go on for a few weeks then she told me he had been with the parts guy told me not to say anything to him I complied. She asked me if she could have them come to our home but I would have to go out I said okay this one on for about a month one late afternoon she asked me to go to the bar and pick him up when I walked into the bar he looked at me like he did not want to be there at all and a good idea what was going through his mind I kind of chuckled to myself. I asked him to come with me and drop them off at my house told him to have a good time he not answer me he just went in the house. I knew he was nervous as hell I did come back home till about midnight they were still at it. The next day in work he told me he thought he was going to get his ass kicked I am 5'11 he is about 5'5 this became a routine which I did not mind.