View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 02:51 PM

Default Unexpected Unprotected

My wife and I recently decided to find a black guy for me to watch her fuck. We drove around in our minivan until we found a guy who met her approval. He was about 30. She is in her early 40's. He got in the car and she asked him if he'd like to fuck her in the can while I watched. Of course, he was fine with that! She climbed into the back seat with him as I parked the van on a parking lot. She told him he'd have to wear a condom because she could still get pregnant. (I've had a vasectomy so we have no need for birth control.) He protested but said ok. She gave him a condom and pulled up her dress. She pulled her panties down and took his dick in her mouth and sucked him till he was big and hard. He put the condom on and got between her legs. I was stroking my dick while I watched him push his hard dick into her pussy. She was loving it and fucked him back as he shoved his dick in her wet pussy. After a couple of minutes I could tell she was about to cum and she had her eyes closed as he fucked her hard. Suddenly, he pulled his dick out, stripped the condom off and kept right on fucking her. She was not aware of what he had done because she was busy cumming on his big dick. Within a few seconds, he grunted and shot a big load in her pussy. She shreaked, " You came in me!" He said, " Shot you full of little black babies." He pulled his dick out and she sat up. I could see his cum as it appeared between the lips of her pussy. He got dressed and got out. she made me take her to the drug store and she bought douche and squatted outside the car in an alley and used it. I got turned on more watching her douche his sperm out of her pussy and onto the ground. Fortunately, she started her perion on time. I'd still love to see another black man fill her with cum again! Any black men out there had a vasectomy?