View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Oh Carol, that was so nice of you to suck that older guy off and let him fuck you. Damn, you sound like one helluva woman Baby,,,,mmmmm. I think your hubby realized how lucky a fellow he is to have you. Does it bring it up very ofter about you sucking and fucking that guy? If he does, does it make his cock get really hard?
I hope you had more adventures with men other than your hubby to tell us about.
Please keep posting, thanks
I wasn't just being nice, I wanted to do it and as it turned out, he was pretty good. I don't believe the old wives tale that older men can't get it up and are only good for one short go of things! He came more in one night than any man I was ever with, and I had a very good time with him.

Yes, he does come up in conversation now and again, (and I do believe it does get my husband a little more excited). The last time, we were in bed watching a movie together and the woman was giving a blow-job to a guy with an uncut cock and I made a few comments on how I did it with "Tom" in the woods that night. We talked, and I went into some detail and demonstration as best I could, (my husband's trimmed).

Although I only had sex with "Tom" once, I did see him again. Several years later he took a part time job to supplement his retirement at the local newspaper where I worked. I thought he looked familiar when I saw him again, and he approached me after several days and remind me of the fun we had in the woods that night several years prior. He was always friendly and tactful, but he also made it clear he wouldn't mind a repeat performance, always letting me know when his wife would be away. I always took it with a bit of humor, but declined each time he made himself available.

I'll be posting again about other men I've been with, 1985 was a rough year in my marriage as my husband thought he could keep his mistress and me too.