View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 10:36 PM

Default Incredibly exciting

The first time I watched my wife with another guy was easily the most exciting night of fun that we ever had. She is very or was very straightlaced and it was surprising to me when she agreed to play stip poker with my friend Bill and I. We were quite young at the time and we had held a party to christen our new finished basement. We sat on the flor and started and it wasn't too long before we were down to our undies.....and then....she lost and took off her bra, exposing her small, pointed breast to another man for the first time. When she lost her panties the fun really began as I kissed her, laid her back on the rug and asked Bill for some help. He immediately went down her very wet pussy. We switched a couple of time and then she said that she needed to be fucked. She had never used that word before. I left the basement to get a condom and by the time I found one and returned, Bill was between her legs and just entering her. She raised her hips off the floor in surrender and I watched as his cock parted her pussy lips. He had no trouble getting full penetration even tho he was a bit longer than my 6 inches. He started to thrust and she responded. I laid down beside her and whispered "It must fee so good". She turned her head to me and said "Yes". I kissed her as Bill continued to thrust into her unprotected pussy. "Do you want to stop?", I asked. She said "No". She had obviously thrown caution to the wind. All to quickly she thrust her hips up at him and uttered "I'm cumming". Bill groaned and I knew that he was filling her. I moved to where I could see his cock in her pussy and his cum was dripping out alongside his cock and puddling on the carpet. Finally they rested. We were lucky. No pregnancy. Woud we do it again......yes.