View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 12:56 PM

Default Wanting wife to be with other guys

I was a person of low self esteem, and definitely felt that I only wanted to be with my own husband. He kept telling me that I was beautiful and attractive, and that he wanted me to be more confident about my appearance. He even got me to sign up for some fashion and beauty courses (not expensive) to learn more about style and makeup application, and other things like that. I even got into modeling and gained confidence participating in some shows. As this happenned, other men were approaching me and asking me to go out. Of course I didn't do it, but, it was exciting to see that other men were interested in me. Then, I started working, and found new friends, some of them male. My husband had been encouraging me to go out with them if they asked me, and to have some fun. One day in our bed together, I asked him what he meant by that remark to go out with other guys and "have some fun". He explained that it could mean whatever I wanted it to mean. I asked, including making out with them? He said, sure, if you want to do it, you can. I got mad. So, do you want other duys to see me naked? He said, "yes". Do you want other guys to get to fuck me? Again, the answer was yes! He said " I feel guilty keeping you all to myself when I know that there are plenty of guys who need sex and would love to have sex with you for fun. You could really ring their bells and brighten their lives up for them!
Later, I talked to several of my friends about our conversation. One woman told me that I was lucky to have my husband feel that way, and that I should definitely "Go for it and enjoy it as long as you can"! The men said that they thought that my husband was crazy, because they would NEVER allow their wives to do anything like that! Well, I wound up going out with the first guy who asked me, and I had a great time at dinner and dancing with him. He asked me to go to his place and we did. Two hours later, I was headed home to hubby with a fresh batch of warm sperm in my pussy! Since then, that's what I love to do all of the time! Hubby did ease me into this gently with love, and got me to do what he wanted me to do all along! He's happy and so am I!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sandi_shows_her_heavenly_pearly_gates.jpg (4.9 KB, 128 views)