View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 12:33 PM

I used to think a woman would always know but a friend of mine and his wife were out drinking and partying one night. I showed up at there house just as they got home. She was shit faced drunk. They said come on in and let's have one more drink tonight. We had a drink and smoked some dope. Sheri was wasted. Tom told her to go to bed, and she did. Tom and I finished our drink and smoked some more. I told him Sheri was one fine looking lady. We were wasted as well. He said I know she is good looking and I think I'm going to get some of her tonight. I said you lucky man. He said come on you can watch. I said really. I know Sheri and she would never let that happen. Into the bedroom we went and there she was under the sheets sound asleep already. Her cloths were laying on the floor next to the bed. Tom stripped off his cloths and slowly pulled back the covers. Sheri was sleeping in only her under pantys. Tom pulled the covers all the way down and crawled onto the bed. He hooked onto here pantys and pulled them off. She didn't even stir. She was on her back and he pushed her legs apart and the first thing that touched her cunt was his lips. He ate her and just ravaged her cunt. Still she didn't awake. He rolled off the bed and said it was my turn. He said she won't know the difference. I wasn't sure but onto the bed I went and like Tom I ate her. She tasted wonderful . She must of know she was getting ate because the cunt juice was flowing. After eating her I got off and Tom got back on and he pushed her knees up and open. I stood at the foot of the bed while he fucked her. About half the way through she put her arms around him and pulled him into her. He didn't even slow up he just kept fucking. She wrapped her legs around him and started cumming. Her juices were flowing out of her. With one big thrust she let out a big moan and held it for just a moment while she came. When she was done she was right back to sleep. Tom finished and came in her after she was back to sleep. I patted him on his back and said "thanks" and left. Sheri never did know I ate. So I know it can happen.