View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:27 AM

Talking adult theater gangbang

I'm a single good looking older guy from Pittsburgh.I've done los of swinging in 3sums and gangbangs. I type of gangbang that i've never been involved in was one at an adult theater.So I decivded to drive about an hour to an adult theater in Youngstown called the F oster. It's an old theater,huge and well kept. I payed my money and went it the theater sitting to the left of the couples only section.After about an hour i noticed a bunch of guys going to the front of the theater and sitting or standing around.Five minutes later a 30 something milf came walking down the aisle to the left ofme wearing a black garter belt.She sat down next to her hubby and spread her legs ide. She was little and very pretty.For the next two hours she sucked mine and maybe a dozen other guys cocks. I ate her sweet pussy. The regulars told her nickname was the cum quenn. S he wanted all the guys to cum on her tits. Since that time i've gone back many times and done many gangbangs,even a few that where as hot as her.A wild erotic time ANY COUPLES HAD SIMILIAR EXPERIENCES!!!