View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbutt2 View Post
the first time i ever really got a chance to smell a girls panties i was in college.

we had some friends of ours over for a weekend of partying. 3 of them were girls that happened to really good friends with my roomates. they had all headed out earlier and i was getting ready to head out and meet up with them. as i walked past the bedroom were the girls were staying i looked into the room to see that right on top of one of the girls bags was a set of red shear thongs.
they seem to just call to me and i slipped into the room and picked them up and imediately held them to my nose drawing in the heavy smell of pussy and sharp smell of pee.
i instantly got hard and began to open the thongs up further so that i could get a good look at the crotch area where there was a white stain dried pussy juice with a hint of yellow from her pee. i couldnt stop myself, i just had to taste. after my second or third taste i pulled my rigid cock out.
i began to rub the panties over my cock and down over my balls. after few minutes of stroking with the panties, i striped off the rest of the way and put them on. it was unbelievable how good they felt on my cock. my precum began to leak threw as my cock stretched out the small thongs. as my precum began to build up i rubbed my finger through the puddle that was mixing with her stains instantly putting my finger i my mouth and exploded all in here panties and over myself.
it was one of the best orgasms i have ever had and i always keep my eyes open for other opportunities.
So did you clean the thongs off or just put them back where you found them?

We had some friends staying with us a while back and the wife was real conservative. When they went out I was going by the bedroom they stayed in. I stepped in and unzipped their suitcase and there were her used thongs and other used clothes on the side of the suit case. I couldn't believe that all of her panties were so sexy considering how she acts.

I ended up licking them and wacking off then putting them back.