View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 03:20 PM

My wife Kate has been fucking other guys for over 20 years. My ex wife also fucked other guys, starting when we were just 18, right out of high school. We married at 21 and she fucked other guys during our entire marriage.

When I was 21, I was a bartender. My boss was a mid-40s married guy with kids. My wife had already been fucking friends of mine for three years, so I asked her if she had any interest in fucking my boss. I told her I thought it would be hot. I told her that he had a couch in his office and that she could seduce him while I was working.

One Friday night she came into the bar around 1AM, dressed to kill. She told me that she was going to visit my boss in his office. When they came out of his office at 2:30 to close up, she just smiled and winked at me. When we got home, she told me that my boss had fucked her on the couch in his office. She said she liked it and wanted to do it again. He made her promise never to tell me. She started visiting the bar every two or three weeks and spending time in the office with my boss.

I liked the fact that my boss was fucking my hot young wife behind my back (or so he thought). He eventually started going to our apartment and fucking her while he knew I was at work.

When she graduated from college the next year, my wife got a job working for a mid-40s married guy at a Fortune 500 company. She was having so much fun fucking my boss, she asked if I would mind if she seduced her boss. For the next year she was fucking both of them, then I got a new job, but she fucked her boss for a couple of years. He would actually make up business trips just so he could spend several days in a hotel room banging my young wife.

I do find something particularly hot about that 'boss' dynamic.

Rob