Thread: tight or loose
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 01:48 PM

Loose, Loose, Loose!!!

I fell in love with loose pussy when a girl that I dated turned out to have a very loose pussy. She was so loose that she even asked me after we fucked the first time if her pussy was tight enough for me. Apparently some dumbass had complained to her that she was loose and made her paranoid.

My wife was a virgin when we met and quite tight, but after 20 years of fucking every chance she gets (and 3 kids) she is quite loose now and I love it. I don't get to fuck her very often but when I do I am always treated to a nice loose pussy.

What do I love about it? Good question. It is a 50/50 reason. 50% of the reason is I like the feel of a loose, easy-to-slide-into pussy. When I am slipping it in I don't want to have to slip and slide around, I want in! If a pussy is nice and loose then you don't even need any lube to get in. The other 50% is mental. The knowledge that I am inside of a loose pussy that got that way because it is very well used is an amazing turn-on for me.

If I am in the middle of sex and my dick comes out I don't want it to be forced out by tightness, I want it to fall out because of looseness. Give me a loose, sloppy pussy anytime.