Thread: tight or loose
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 04:12 PM

Smile Looser is better

I suppose there are varying degrees of "tight" and "loose". To me, looser is better. When I met my wife she came pre-stretched and well used since her early teens, being started by a brother-in-law who was at least ten years older. I loved every minute of fucking her from the very first time, including all the finger fucking I did with her before we started doing the real thing. The two "tight" pussies I had (one a virgin, the other not) took too much effort getting into, and then I came too soon from the sensations. I like my fuck sessions to last as long as possible to give my partner as much pleasure as I can. I love watching her go through orgasm after orgasm while I do my best to "fuck her brains out". One time, when we were dating, I fucked my wife so long and hard she blacked out twice before I was done. It was GREAT, and she marveled about it afterwards. Several years later, a girl I have since found out had been a pavement princess made a remark about how long I lasted when I fucked her. I have often wondered if she had any idea how many times I came in her by the time I was done.
While I suppose there could be such a thing as TOO loose, I have never heard of it.