View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 08:18 AM

I've done it a few times - still have to say, I 'plan' on doing it far more than when I actually do it; simply because of my refractory period after ejaculating, I lose a lot of 'determination'. I'll be thrusting away building towards climax, my sexual peak nearing and in that mindset I am almost always thinking, "I am so going to eat my creampie from her wet sloppy pussy". Then I cum...then I think, "ok, just gonna lay here with her for a second...". I will say - the few times I've done it, despite my post-cum-reluctance, I've quickly recovered my determination - i've enjoyed it, and as I am down there I slowly begin to savor, before I know it, my cock always hardens again - yet despite this result, it is REALLY difficult to go down in the wake of orgasm. - this is in part, 1 reason I so want us to invite another male. I want to eat a creampie from her pussy prior to my 1st orgasm - when my arousal and libido are in the stratosphere! ...short of it is, I am working on it, in each instance, it has always ignited continued passion, I want to do it more.