View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 11:30 AM

Until a few years ago I had only had a mans tongue touch my labia a handfull of times, that changed one night at a group party. One of our new members (at the time) was a lady who had been comming alone, having fun with us then going home but this night she asked if she could bring her husband (who is white) to service her and only her needs. The guys of our group gave the ok to this and they showed up, stripped and she jioned right in while he sat to one side (with a penis cage installed) and watched as his wife fucked one of our guys.
It was so sureal to me that I positioned myself so I could keep an eye on what was happening over at Carol's area while enjoying a man myself.
As soon as Carol and he lover finished she calmly ordered her husband to clean her up for the next guy. I Had a really talented lover at the time but I know that some of the intensity of my orgasms was caused by the sight of Carol's husband licking another mans cum from her pussy.
As the night progressed she repeated this over and over with her hubby, him licking her clean then sitting back as another of our men mounted her and refilled her box.
Then as things began to finally wind down she ordered him to lay on his back and offered his clean up services to any woman who wanted to use him. It gave me shivers as I watched first one then another of the ladies sit down on his face and grind their flooded pussy's into his face, I couldn't take it any more so I too straddlled his cum soaked face and squatted down on his mouth. Just knowing that he was licking the sperm of four men from me and feeling his very talented tongue lick my insides made me cum several times in rapid succession, it was a truely awesome experiance that I repeat every chance I get.

So the answer is a resounding yes, I do love to have my creampies licked out of me, it almost makes me wish that hubby would get me a cuck boy of my very own,,,lol.

Nikki